Education in private kindergarten and nursery “Brambazak” is carried out under an approved program of the Ministry of education and the original program of Brambazak, developed specifically to upgrade the children from a very early age. Opening hours (from Monday to Friday) are from 8:00 to 19:00 and non-working days fully correspond to all national holidays of the Republic of Bulgaria. The school year in “Brambazak” is from September the 15st to June the 30th , yet we continue working during the summer, offering interesting outdoor activities and giving the best care to your children.
Private kindergarten and nursery “Brambazak” has a small number of children in a group. We mix the children together and separate them by age when learning time comes.
- 8:00 – 8:45 – welcome to the kindergarten
- 8:45 – 9:15 – breakfast
- 9:15 –9:45 – topic-based activity
- 9:45 – 10:00 – individual activities and free play
- 10:00 – 10:30 – topic-based activity
- 10:30 – 12:00 – snack ( fresh seasonal fruits), art and craft activity, free play indoors or outdoors depending on the weather conditions
- 12:00 – 13:00– lunchtime, preparations for an afternoon nap
- 13:00 – 15:30 – nap time
- 15:30 – 15:45 – getting up, dressing and bathroom time
- 15:45 – 16:10 – afternoon breakfast
- 16:10 – 19:00 – free playtime, other indoor or outdoor activities and pick-up time
English language is used as a secondary language during the activities. We let children express their needs in both languages, thus making them feel extremely comfortable with the foreign language.
We also offer various activities such as yoga, modern dancing, fine arts, theatre, etc. as long as a group of at least 5 children is formed.